5/20/09

I Just Want To Sleep...

It's 1:30 in the morning and I can't get to sleep for anything. I am stupid and missed a couple of my shots and am now paying for it big time. For those of you who may not know, I have Multiple Sclerosis. I was diagnosed the week of Thanksgiving 2008. And, let me tell you, it SUCKS! I have to give myself a shot (Alberto actually gives them to me because I can't seem to do it myself yet) three times a week. Normally, when I take them like I should, I may get a little sick, but not too bad. When I miss some and then start taking them again, my whole body gets shooting pains, constant aches, and my head hurts like a son of a gun. I HATE the shots with a passion! You have no idea. I have no one to blame but myself for feeling the way I do right now. Hopefully this will teach me a lesson and I'll do what I'm supposed to do. So, for the next hour or so I will be watching Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood on the Oxygen channel. I really like it. I think Tori Spelling gets a bad rap. She seems like someone I would like to hang out with and she is a great wife and mother. I may even go out and buy her book. I sure hope I can find something else to watch once this is over. Or, maybe just maybe I can get to sleep. Here's to wishful thinking!

3 comments:

Erin said...

that sure sounds like a bummer for the pain you are in... but you most certainly need to take your shots regularly!!

I forgot that Tori and Dean was back on!! That is a total addiction for me - love her... and I do think she gets a bad rap for sure!

Hope you feel better today!

Fizzgig said...

well that sucks! but you tend to learn lessons the hard way unfortunatley thats the way humans are wired.

tori and dean. gawd i miss everything now that I have minimal cable. sigh.

Teena in Toronto said...

I hope you get a good night sleep soon!