5/12/09

Rain Rain Go Away...

I don't think it's ever going to stop raining! I swear it's been raining for 3 weeks straight. Somethings gotta give. Now I usually like the rain and welcome it. I even used to think there was something sexy about the rain (thank you Kenny Chesney)... until now. If this rain messes up one more weekend I think I might lose it. And me losing it is not pretty. Knowing me I will gripe and snip at everyone around and sulk until I get my way. I would like to think that since my name is Season I could have some control over the weather... lol. But, unfortunately that is not the case. (Me screaming) - Come on Oklahoma! I promise to like you a little more if you could just give up the crazy weather every once in a while! Please!

3 comments:

Digital Fortress said...

I think God may have changed his mind about not flooding the world again. Sheesh! Go away rain!

Erin said...

I love the design here - so pretty!!!!!

Tracy said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send it here. We need rain so bad.