5/9/09

Workin' on my Fitness...

I am ecstatic to report that I am down 10 lbs in only 3 weeks! I have completely turned the way I eat around and have been busting my bottom at the gym 4-5 days a week. I even started running a few days ago. I've been noticing little things here and there that were different, but you don't really notice until you try on something that used to be way tight. Well, last night I put on these super cute pajama bottoms that fit really tight in my legs and they are actually loose now. They fit how they are supposed to! Go me! Now I'm not calling this a diet by any means. It is a life changing event that I'm going through. And, I've got Alberto and Gabriel on board also. It's so great to have the support you need when you decide to do something like this. It's not easy. Especially when the weekends come and that used to be your time to go out to eat and do things you know aren't healthy for you. I believe that once you have it set in your mind you are going to change, then it all comes together. This is my time and I'm not going to go back to my old ways. I feel 100% better when I hit that gym and eat right. Why would I want to mess it all up?

5 comments:

BlondeBlogger said...

Wow!! That is awesome! I have been the opposite this week, lol. Lots of stress eating. You've motivated me to get back on track.

Happy Mother's Day to you!! *hug*

Tracy said...

It does make you feel better, right ? I am starting 2 miles daily walking this week. I have been building up. Once I get back to Texas I am going to join a gym to work on more sepcific muscles.

I don't really talk about my life changes on my blog because like you said, I don't really call it a diet, just a change.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. I am at 117 lbs lost now.

Season said...

BB - I'm a huge stress eater so it's been hard to get out of that, but somehow I'm doing okay.

Tracy - You go girl! I don't want to post all the time about it, but it inspires me to go back and read how well I'm doing with it.

Digital Fortress said...

I am so very proud of you and am so glad that the whole family is eating healthy now.

mandy said...

I'm proud of you! I'm in the same boat - trying to eat healthier and be more active - and it's amazing how much better I feel! Keep it up!