6/22/09

Entrepreneurs...

I've always wanted to own my own business. It used to be a little shop on the beach, but I don't see that happening any time soon since there is not a beach anywhere around here. So, now it's a snow cone stand and a cupcake shop. Gabriel is even into it! We talk about it all the time. Our favorite thing to do during the summer is get a snow cone. It makes me super happy. So do cupcakes. Who doesn't love a delicious cupcake? I hope it doesn't matter that I've never made a cupcake in my life. LOL! We saw this super cool cupcake decorating book at Target this weekend. I should have bought it. Maybe I'll go back and pick it up so I can get some practice in. It may be best for us to start with the snow cone stand and then work our way up to a cupcake shop. Wouldn't it be so super fun to run a snow cone stand? Gabriel is on the same page as me as really wanting to do it. I better get to looking for a little shed thingy and cost, etc. It would be nice to have it up and running next summer. We have this box of goodies in our cabinet in the kitchen called the Yum Box. I think that's what I want to name the snow cone stand. What do you think?

1 comment:

Diva's Thoughts said...

Oh I love snow cones!!!